Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Oh dear

Camberley and Molesey draw, Cove lose and we go down 3-0 today  :o I wasn't at the game but await the report with interest....

We were lucky to get 0. The less said about yesterday's performance the better. On behalf of those who were there, I hope to see a much improved performance against Mole Valley on Tuesday night.

First I must congratulate Hanworth on their 3-0 win they were by far the better team and rightly won the game.

As for Ashford I am lost for words, a truly awful game the worst I have seen them play all season,devoid of any idea or variation of play just long balls pumped up in the hope someone will get on the end of the ball and school boy defending,shocking display.

Just what goes on at the training ground between games I do not know, not a lot going on this performance.

Come on Ashford, put this sorry display behind you and put in a much improved game on Tuesday night against SCR

I heard Mark Bitmead has gone to Kingstonian on a dual registration,is this correct?

Archived