Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Clarets appoint new Supporter Liaison Officer

FF News

Chelmsford City have announced that Luke Owers has been appointed as their new Supporter Liaison Officer.

He takes over from Simon Stancevic, who recently stood down due to work commitments.

Owers joined the Supporters' Club in September 2014. Before this he managed the Supporters' Club football team for 2 years. He is also currently their PR Officer and Membership Secretary and is on the Football Clubs Events Committee.

After his appointment he said "I'm very much looking forward to working with the FC board and gaining a better understanding of how the club is run. I know its not going to be easy but I’m enthusiastic and I like to think I've shown from my time with the Supporters' Club that I will give 100% for this club and will continue to do so.

I am passionate with all things involving Chelmsford City FC and I'm committed to helping the club continue to move in the right direction. I feel I’ve had an equal opinion in the Events meetings and I'm looking forward to taking that into my new role as SLO.”

Derek Murr, The Football Club's Community Development Director says, "I am very pleased that Luke has joined us as a direct replacement to Simon Stancevic as the Club's SLO. All the Board are looking forward to working with Luke as Simon will be a hard act to follow. The Club Board wishes to thank Simon for all the time and commitment he provided to the Club in the past."

Source: www.chelmsfordcityfc.com

Source

Archived