Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Angels boss signs new contract

FF News

Tonbridge Angels have announced that manager Steve McKimm has signed a contract which keeps him at Longmead at least until the end of season 2016/17.

Chairman, Steve Churcher said : "I'm very pleased that Steve has put pen to paper which means he will be leading the 1st team for the next 18 months. I know supporters will be very pleased with this news as Steve has brought a vitality to our play that has entertained us and brought more spectators through the gate."

Steve McKimm said: "This is a terrific club where the supporters are fantastic, the volunteers work hard, and the Board have backed me 100%. I'm excited at the thought of leading the players, all of whom always give me total effort, for this and next season. Let's see where that takes us!"

McKimm joined the Angels in May 2014 from Sutton Utd where he had been assistant manager. In his first season at Longmead he oversaw something of a relegation fight with the Kent side finishing just one place above the drop zone.

Source: www.tonbridgeangelsonline.co.uk

Source

Archived