Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Lambs defender ready to return to action

FF News

Saturday sees Tamworth head to Stalybridge Celtic they look to secure their first victory of 2016.

Their hosts find themselves just below half-way in the table and Lambs defender, Steve Tomassen, is looking forward to getting back into action after last weekend’s game against Harrogate Town fell victim of the weather.

“We’re looking forward to getting back out there,” said the summer signing who has been a regular in the back-line this term. “We want to get back on track and start winning games again.

“Things haven’t exactly gone our way recently, but we’re confident in our own ability.

“From a personal point of view I am enjoying playing regularly. Nothing beats being out there involved in the action and I’m really enjoying it.

“I feel that I am developing as a player and that is the reason why I decided to come here.

“Defensively we have done well this season. Our record is good and it gives us something to build upon.”

Source: www.thelambs.co.uk

Source

Archived