Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

BACARDI

meridian

I take back ANYTHING said about the young(ish) BASILDON centre back. IN the few TIMES I have seen him play he IS COMMITED, STRONG, GOOD IN THE AIR, a decent player. YES he may LIE "Im the FASTEST PLAYER in the club!" but we all have a FAULTS.

BACARDI....ALL the BEST for the rest OF the season. Keep up your POSTING and INSIDE info on MANY ESL teams PLAYERS and TEAMS.

GOT TO GO THE BOSS WANTS A TEA.

Bacardi surely you know who this fella is ,he seems to know your whole life. A point though , where did you get that bit about being good in the air from meridien , are you sure youve been watching the same player.

i wonder if he will play or if he has got a "niggly"!

be interesting to hear what does happen....

went to see cheshunt v sawbo last night, cheshunt won 6-2. the only difference really was the quality in the final 3rd. i got a few mates at cheshunt and they are paying out£££!

we played cheshunt second game of the season and got stuffed 4-1 at home. Their two strikers cox and archer are electric . We have got them again away on saturday , o dear

If we can take a point we'll be well happy . We murdered them for the first 20 then we let their fella in midfield (ashton i think his name is ) run the game . He notched 2 pens that night aswell , although saying that , they only drew 1-1 with Tilbury so it gives us some hope

carl ashton, yeah he is quite good. most of that side followed leese (manager) from the spartan league. he has worked wonders.

they play 3-5-2 and the 3 centre backs are all well small and slow! right wing-back is a cheat and never tracks back. they like to play football if you let them but if you get in their faces they cant handle it. as you said front 2 are a danger and the keeper is quality. i played at pennant with him and a few others. look at the keeper on sat and tell me he dont look like slogh from the goonies! i bet his face is well red aswell.

there you go if u dont beat them with all that info you never will! ha ha

good luck.

cheers pinnacle will keep that in mind. we have only lost 1 in 6 so are on the right track . If we start fast i think we can cause an upset but we will need to be at our best to get anything . Most of their side are average but the front two and ashton mean they will always score goals . I hope i dont have to come on here on monday and tell you we got stuffed .

I'll make sure i spot him . from what i remember he was not bad although he gave me a goal when he came flying out and kicked it straight to me in front of an empty net !!