Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Clubhouse Potentially Opening this Saturday

Fat Tom Daley

Ladies and Gentleman,

Obviously with the ongoing situation at the moment it has made times difficult for the football club. Following last weekends success, we are looking to open the clubhouse once again to earn some vital income for the football club. Therefore we are looking to open the clubhouse once again this Saturday between 1pm to 5pm. We have the dartboard up and racing on the TV so it should be another good afternoon. My dad was meant to be sponsoring the game this week for his bday so we are treating this as his bday drink. Without saying too much dad does a lot for the club so support for the club and his bday would be greatly appreciated by both. 

If you are coming please let me know as we need at least 25 people to make it viable.

Obviously if the government shuts all pubs prior to Saturday this will not happen. However before this happens, please support the club the bring vital funds in to help the club through this.

Once again, please let me know if you plan to come.

Jordan. 

Following the governments announcement this evening, our event will be cancelled. The clubhouse will only be open for individuals to buy stock from the club before and after the game, however it cannot be consumed in the clubhouse. We are asking people to help the club by purchasing remaining stock.

The game at 11.30am will be going ahead so please come along and support the team!

Archived