Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Redhill v Knaphill 8th Dec.

Burger!

To confirm the game is at Kiln Brow tomorrow as its not on league fixture list or FA full time, given the short notice, the pitch will be ready, complete full 32 page match day programme with just two days notice and bit of luck hot food at the canteen.

Plus we have a good stock of new club badges.

Proper effort all round lads.

Front Covernew Knaphill.jpg

Great team effort to get the game on, considering I only found out the late venue swap on the Saturday night, thinking that we would have another week for the pitch repairs to bed-in we had over long grass and no pitch markings at all, so the lads spent Monday strimming and putting some great patterns on the pitch with the mower, then yesterday it was out with the tape measure and string lines for some crisp straight markings to make it looking the best December Kiln Brow pitch I can remember.  From 2-30pm the fog started to arrive by 5pm I was getting a little worried(and cold) but the ref made a great call and gave it a go and as the game progressed the fog started lifting.

Many thanks also to those who provided stuff for the programme so I could do a print run in record time, also the canteen team who made sure we had a full hot food menu to warm us up, great effort.

Lobsters 4  Knaphill 1

Archived