Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

next season predictions

several people have said it will be a good season next year. I hope so. I remember saying after seven games that this team needed time to gel, individually they were good. My caveat for next season is around the fact that a lot of players from league clubs will be released again, and the calibre just gets higher and higher, so other clubs could do what we did this season and surpise others when they gel. If we get off to a good start, and we stay free from injuries who knows we might reach the play offs. so i agree with the tactic of picking the best of the part timers, as if we go full time we will miss out on them, chris moore being the classic example. However we will not want to lose players like andy drury when his contract expires at the end of next season. we might have to go full time to keep him or do the dagenham with mix and match the season after next. how refreshing to be thinking this when compared with our position a few months ago.