Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

How many going Canvey?

NickR

Quote:
Nigel D said:
You plonker raver! Give up your ticket for tomorrow's vital game to go to Canvey!!!!!!!

Here's a pic of Canvey fans and their house outside the ground!

0165_18slide.jpg

Ok, ok. I know you can't believe I'm goin Canvey instead of the hammers but its as simple as this - If West Ham beat Watford - big deal. I should bloody well hope so. If we lose I'd have wished I went to Canvey.

To be fair mate as much as West Ham means to me - and they do mean an awful lot I have just about had enough this season. Its more to do with the board and the manager than the team.

I don't beleive I owe them my presence on Saturday (not that I would be missed) as I have been going for 19 years through thick and thin.

The difference now is that I have an alternative. West Ham will ALWAYS be my first team no matter what.