Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Wicksy's Weak

It was with total amazement that I read the saga about the lost season ticket.

The attitude of the club in this instance is nothing but disgraceful.

When a local businessmen cares more about increasing Fleets crowd and customer care to one of Fleets small band of most loyal fans than the club does, something is wrong.

Whilst the policy remains ' tough luck' if you lose your season ticket, I will not be renewing mine again, once this season ends.

Shoddy behaviour

Quote:
Trouble is, if you dont renew and end up going to most games, the club would actually gain by your actions.

Its not about the cash. As any money saved on season ticket gets donated back to the club via fleet trust anyway.

In actual fact , I would probably save money by paying on day by using the family ticket price.

All that aside, the purchase of a season ticket for me, is a way of expressing loyalty to the club.

But loyalty cuts both ways, and comes at a price for both.

Perhaps, what with such elaborate season tickets this season (i.e. a booklet rather than a laminated card as in previous years), the club couldn't be bothered to get an individual replacement booklet produced by the printers (unless the club already has spares anyway?).

Not that I'm trying to defend the club's shoddy attitude on this matter.

Quote:
Perhaps, what with such elaborate season tickets this season (i.e. a booklet rather than a laminated card as in previous years), the club couldn't be bothered to get an individual replacement booklet produced by the printers

Yep I thought of that as well, and thats why the club would be justified in charging an admin cost.

But to not replace a lost ticket, and then expect you to pay on the door for the remainder of the season is a step too far.

I definitely consider there should be one replacement a year for a small admin cost on the same basis as the trains.

Its not often you can say the trains offer a half decent service, but its certainly better than our clubs way of doing things - and far more reasonable as well. There wont be many lost tickets or such like during the season so any cost to the club will be minimal, especially as, has been said before, the tickets are numbered and it should, therefore, be easy to catch anyone trying to use one fraudulently.

The club seemed over the last few seasons to be linking better with the fans, but a number of things recently seem to have taken us in the wrong direction again.

Wake up, Board, your fans are your lifeblood & hacking them off , over issues such as Season Ticket Replacements and awful attempts at Official websites, certainly wont help your cause.

• 1 year later...