Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

GHA

JKiF

Not 20 yet but i can tell you how i spent my 17th birthday...down the pub sponging free drinks of all my mates, and this random old lady..broke the door in the toilets, oh and had to pretend i was 19 all night(couldn't eactly tell them i was 17...or indeed 18 as i'd been drinking there for about 6 months..)I lost at pool aswell...the black went in from my break..any ideas what i should do for my 20th?

Just four months! are you sure?

I'm the last person to have a go at someone's age but you and Thornsey have been bickering about the 29/30 thing for absolutely yonks. I can't believe it's just four months.

Anyway, I'll look out for some slippers for your birthday. You can have one of the flares for your cake too. I'm sure it'll look superb in amoungst all those candles.

So it was! That was some day as I recall.

The latter stages are a little hazy. I have a few photos of the occasion in the phone.

Didn't they run out of the red stuff that goes in the Squashed Frogs? I seem to remember drinking them with just the green bit and the gunk that goes on top.