Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Loyal Supporters

Sitting in the office, as one does at this time on a Friday night, just looked up and noticed the Forest v Leicester game. When I first looked if I hadn't had heard the crowd I would have thought it was being played behind closed doors. It is supposed to be an east Midlands local derby. There is hardly anyone on the side opposite the cameras. Reminds me of the Wembley Vase finals, when they used to shut half of the ground down. Still Tottenham this year and new Wembley next. No more trekking up to bloody Villa Park and St Andrew's at unearthly hours on a Sunday morning. Prefer to eat my prawn sandwiches in the Smoke.....thank you very much Wayne Norris (You got to be old to remember a young Timothy Spall saying that in AWP).