Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

BTSA Coach to Exeter

The BTSA have made plans to run a Coach to the FA Trophy replay on Tuesday 25th January.

Pricing for this trip was published and put up in the club house following yesterday's results. Following a number of complaints on the published price this was reviewed with the Club Chairman and agreed the price to travel will be for Club Members £25 and Non Members £30.

For your information this journey requires 2 drivers because of the distance. The cost for a 37 seater coach with TV and Toilet on board is £840 and for a 49 seater is £950.

The Coach will depart New Lodge at 1pm and will make the return journey approx 30 minutes after the conclusion of the match.

We are taking bookings now and would ask you to send your name, phone number, and Membership Number to our e-mail address clubshop@billericaytownfc.co.uk

We will also require a £10 deposit to secure your booking which can be made at the club this Thursday night between 8pm and 10pm.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact myself on 07889 516922.

Regards,

Andy Turner

Keith, to clarify the costs were worked out on a 49 seater coach at £950 filling 75% of the seats.

The cost for a 37 seater is £840 and 75% of this cost at £25 is 33 seats.

I hope this clarifies the question.

I am convinced that we can fill a 49 seater with our great away support we have for the Blues.