Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Liverpool

If Devine had taken that chance it could have been so different.

Only saw the second half, but Exeter could realistically have snuck a draw in 90 minutes.

I think fatigue may have told in the 30 minutes of extra time, but of course once you get to penalties, anything can happen.

Gertcha - we have a couple of Arsenal fans here at work who think they've won matches before they've even kicked off. For instance, as far as they're concerned, the tie with Wolves means they're automatically in the 5th Round, apparently.

I have to agree with Yellow rather than your good self on this one.

No problem mate,

I just think that to be fair to United, they did a professional job. The players would not have been used to the conditions and whilst that is no excuse, there is no doubt it is a factor.

Take into consideration United's recent and forthcoming fixtures: Chelsea; Liverpool; Exeter; Villa; Chelsea; Middlesborough; Arsenal it's not surprising that they put in the minimum effort that was required last night. They showed Exeter respect in terms of the players they put out and after the first match that they were lucky to get a draw out of that was fair enough.

However, had Exeter scored there is no doubt in my mind that United would have gone up another gear and finished them off.