Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ex Windsor players

I know what I think of him and what most of the Ryman league think of him, but what is Chuck Martini really like, every time I saw him he was shocking. What about the players Ben Yiadom and Brahim Eloumani are they any good? Feed back would be much appreciated!

Well Chuck's worth the enterance fee...if you're an oppo fan.

Not heard of Ben Yiadom but Brahim should do a job for you. Hardly played for windsor last season and when he did was a bit hit and miss. Good luck...you're gonna need it with Chuck and Tony Ried in your side!

Chuck prone to gaffes but good shot stopper. Sort of keeper who will save a penalty then drop a corner and concede a comedy goal. Lots of contacts in the ex-pat Moroccan community who served W&E well. Brahim (or 'Graham' as our tannoy announcer Mr Wale called him) good left peg, I rated him. Good luck for season Kings.

We love Chuck and really want to get drawn against you in the cup for the sheer comedy value. Very easily wound up as well. He went nuts during a game last season after someone controversially said "Good save."