Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Debden Sports

DAMO

Hi all, can't believe Debden Sports are struggling this season, they looked a very good Side last season, i know they have lost 2 very good players Adam Hines and Warren Wozza Bennett both gone to Barkingside Fc, even though Warren is on loan at Harold Wood Athletic at the moment.

I played for them for 9 years and they were a very successful Side over the years.

Hat off to you mate your a quality Side, i played against you when you first came into the League, you beat us 2nil in the league cup.

The game was nil nil after 90 minutes, you scored two goals in extra time, i wouldn't mind we played Harlow Town Res on the Thursday in the Essex Premier Cup, that went to extra time then penaltys which we won.

Are you missing Paul alot?

yeah any team would mate i think! ive played in the same side as paul since we were 7-8 and its about time he got his chance at a higher level! shame he is 26 now thats all other wise could have made it alot higher!! saying that has had some intrest in him from league clubs so who knows!! that wozza scored against us the other sat for harold wood decent player not as good as hines tho i really rated him (looks like kevin nolan)

the ginger benson does he plays centre mid with me and the other one gary is playing for our reserves at the moment (fall out with the manager) but will be back soon i hope! our ground wasnt up to it but hopfully next season the work needed will be done! i think the league is stronger this year, or were not as good?

we played 5 esl teams pre season and beat them all! concorde, burnham, hulbridge and bowers twice but have struggled againts teams in our league! guess everyone wants to beat the champions!

Your probably right there Mate.

I think losing Hines and Bennett were a big loss for our Club, people used to say that Wozza was a good player but wouldn't finsh top scorer of the 1st Team top score table, but he proved everyone wrong.

I think Harold Wood could do it this year, i wouldn't really want Frenford to win it, but i wouldn't mind Ensign winning it again this year.

Can't believe Manford are not doing so well this term

i thought manford would be up there but have been poor! harold wood have played all the bottom sides in the league so will see when they start playing the better sides!! i think there pitch is a joke! i know we lost to the 3-1 but in fairness we had about 85% of the game and could have been 3 up in ten mins (bad finishing) but harold wood had 3 break aways and scored each time! guess you need to take your chances!! i think harold wood will finish about 4th behind ourselfs, frenford and bishop stortford swifts! i hope anyway!

white notley are top at the moment so cant rule them out either!

yeah if we finish in the top 3 we can move to the esl!! got a reasonable support and dont think the funding would be a prob!! its just the ground!! but if cant do our ground up then there is talk of a ground share with another club!

Yes Frenford are doing well, but i think Harold Wood Athletic will win it this year, especially with ex Debden forward Warren Bennett on loan with them from Barkingside, i think Debden are missing him and Adam Hines, both are at Barkingside now.

Don't write off White Ensign or White Notley though