Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Performance against Maldon

I am Spartacus

Not having been at the match yesterday I just thought it would be nice if someone who was there could answer the following questions.

1) How did Sessay perform at left wing back as I would have thought that Standen would have beeen put on to replace Allman.

2) What was Egan's performance like.

3) How did Adolph and Hilare perform together.

4) Was there any improvement from the Redbridge and Folkestone games.

Constructive comments only please.

We have to be something before we can talk to other people. If not, it's empty talk, nobody will listen. Even though they might listen, but inside they feel this is not true.

Most people can only criticize and they cannot contribute. That is where they go wrong. I make criticism as well as contributions. Only in this way is a comment useful! What is the use of criticism only? Anyone can make one. Using your month to speak is the simplest thing to do.

Whatever we say, our brains record. With all the "It's lousy, no good, too expensive!", no fresh information can fit in. Continuing to be negative, we get lower and lower. The more negative we are, the worse off we become. We recite our own negative mantra to curse ourselves. That is why it is bothersome to be your teacher. I am affected and collect a lot of karma, because everyday you keep using the negative power and qualities for me to hear or see.

For example, when I ask on the phone if someone is in, you could say, "Oh! Master, she is not here. Can I ask her to call You back later? Is there anything I can do for You or for her?" Is that not better than simply saying, "She's not here!" (stop dead) or "She went to the toilet." (stop dead here too)?

Either Mr Kirby hit the wrong key, or the water is particularly strong, or the smoke particularly pungent in Leicester today.

To answer your questions Joseba:

1. Sesay didn't look much different at LWB than he did at RWB. I don't know the manager's thinking of course, but I thought Standen got out of position a lot when he took the wingback role in his first couple of matches. He looked fit and happy during the warm-up, but was left on the bench in favour of Charalambous.

2. I thought Egan had a great game although he didn't have any real saves to make. Positioning, calling, kicking were all good. The defenders nursed him a bit at the start, but by the end they were happy putting him in trouble with back passes just like they do to Charlie. So that's a compliment to him really.

3. AA and IH looked more of a unit than other pairings we have seen. Adolph did his best to set up Ian with chances, although only one came off. We did try the defence-piercing ball for Adolph to run onto a few times, without any luck. Unfortunately we don't seem to have anyone who gets in scoring positions and shoots at goal.

4. Hand on heart: not really. We had much of the play, just like at Redbridge, but once again could not convert possession into goals.