Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

NEW STADIUM

would be cheaper than the council helping us out will a brand new stadium,also much better parking could be sorted near to the ground really wouldnt take that much thought for it to be a easy project to manage and pull off ,especially as the council now we are successfully wanna back the team

granted what im suggesting is to get rid of the athletics track completely and making it a sole football stadium, allowing the room for expantion , lets be honest that size of athletics track really isnt needed in st.albans , not like we have a wealth of national athletics talent.

Hmm, problem is Westminster Lodge, as they own/are in charge of the track and the golf course, plus St.Columbas is rights next to it, and im sure they will have a say. Personally I would love a new Stadium here. It's 2 minutes walk from my house (though by the time would be complete, i'd be at uni).

The foundations are there, and there already is a football pitch in the centre of the athletics track. However the stadium is atop a small slope. I don't know if that would be an issue.