Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

A Disgrutled Fan

AFCHmags

Where do i start??????

I have yet to comment on this matter apart from a couple of tongue in cheek remarks about the FA CUP venue.

Before i say anything i would like people to know that whatever i say is of my own opinion and nobody else`s.

Some peolple say i`m very outspoken. That is their opinion and are free to feel as they wish. I dont and never have cared what people think of me and as long as my family love me thats all that matters. You either like me or you dont.

I would like to think that i`m an honest and genuine person and will say things as i see it.

There has been a lot of sepeculation on the departure of JLO and until i have heard enough to make a judgement i will keep my views to myself. I`m sure in the months ahead more will come to light and then each and everyone of us can make up their own minds on the situation.

What i will say though, as a paying supporter through the turnstiles of AFCH, that gives me the right to voice an opinion or veiw on whatever matter i choose to. Whether it is on this forum or to whoever it may concern.

I will carry on doing so until i am no longer wanted on this forum or at Bridge Ave.

There are so many things that i want to have a moan and rant about but i do believe there are times and places and at this not one of them. That time will come i`m sure.

Thanks for taking the time to read this post.

Regards Frank. A loyal AFCH Fan.

Quote:
eastsideurchin 030crew said:
but you are probably right about time and place and maybe with reflection this isn't the time

methinks its a tad to late for that reflection eastie as the damage has been done....whether it can be be repaired or not remains to be seen but I perhaps think not....

those views were not intened to hurt anyone and i think everyone on here knows that,if they have then i will apologise on behalf of those supporters who agree with me,i obviously won't speak for everyone as i am sure others would like to speak for themselves

i am sure they read the posts,i do not currently have time to go to the club in the day as i am working hard and will be starting my new job next monday,because of the timing of all this it will probably be pre season before i see anyone involved with the club so should i see them then or around town before pre season i will apologise for any offense that has been taken even if none was meant!

i am sure they will but at this precise moment there is no one at the club,i will pop down there tomorrow if i get the chance as i wanted to see john anyway but i have to meet the sales team for my new job i am possibly starting monday or some time next week,if i get time i will go down there,i haven't got a problem explaining what i meant

well if i am around i will pop over but i am a busy bunny at the moment trying to start a new career and making sure i earn some money this week so i can live till i get paid from my new job at the end of june,all work and no play makes gooner a busy bee