Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Server Move - completed!!

Hi,

We will be moving FansFocus to a more powerful server over the next 24 hours.

We are hoping that no downtime is experienced (maybe 30 mins whilst we transfer data) - however we cannot guarantee that your ISP will be not be slow to update their DNS.

I have done everything possible to stop you from seeing the wrong server, but I am sure there will be one or two who will be directed to the old server by their ISP.

Hopefully the traffic is slow enough to prevent too many people from being affected.

If you have any problems you may call our 24 hour support desk on 0704 336 8888

Many thanks,

Ian C. Walmsley

+++++++++

Update: I currenty have a techinical issue, which I am trying to solve - we hope to back online asap

+++++++++

Hi,

The transfer of the forums has now been completed.

We were down this morning due to a database error - but I am confident that I have fixed that now.

If you discover any further issues, please let me know and I will correct them.

Thank you for your patience - and welcome to your new home. smile.gif

If you know of anyone who cannot see the new server, please suggest they reboot their PC - they should then see us. If they still cannot then it will be due to their ISP not updating their DNS, and that sadly is out of our hands. It shouldn't take long though to take effect. I know my ISP did, but then I do have a say in it LOL