Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Draw for Middlesex Charity Cup

First Round - Thursday 9/11/06

North Greenford United v Kingsbury Town

Wealdstone v Ruislip Manor

Edgware Town v Hampton & Richmond Borough

Feltham v Hanwell Town

Hillingdon Borough v Uxbridge

If they win Kingsbury away to Wembley, Edgware home to Enfield Town, Ruislip Manor home to Yeading

Harefield get a bye and will be at home to either Feltham or Hanwell

Excellent draw for us, home to a team who came 5th last season and were top for long periods. Whether they will take the cup serioulsy, and field a strong a side I dont know. The incentive is there for us, with a home tie v Enfield Town who would bring large support in the next round.

Would be nice to see Ruislip cause a supprise against wealdstone.

Word is we aren't taking cups too seriously this year..apparently the leagues the thing!

Exactly, but different people have different ideas on how to run a football club and where the priorities are. Still if they are financing it that's their preorgative

its on football mitoo

Will be interesting to see what happens though. By any chance do you know what the score was yesterday v South Kilburn?

• 2 weeks later...

I heard that apparently despite being in the draw, Ruislip Manor probably won't be taking part in the competition this year so Wealdstone are likely to get a bye (sorry Gavin). Doesn't make sense to me but not my call.