Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Friendly - Hertford V Cheshunt

Yeah, mix up.. I thought he played for ressies last night but it was another Draper.

I like either system but with players we have I thought that would suit more. I just couldn't think of an effective central midfield of two? Only seen Robinson play once so difficult to comment as he was up against the two Cheshunt guys who were a step up.

Thats Mark Draper, top scorer in the ressie league last year with WGC, a friend of Taylors!!

I see ur point about the formation, i just believe its hard to find good wingbacks. Roberts doesnt do well goin forward wen he has to worry about defensive duties!! Altho i believe Ashwood would do well as a wingback.

Adrian is a good player to have in that league, puts his foot in and wins everything in the air, reminds me a little bit of Mr Stuber from the Hoddesdon days NF. a player that u want to play with, not against...

that Draper does look a good player a real handful...as has Paul Dodds...I can see where NF is comming from on the 3-5-2 front but i cant see it happening...nicky marsh would be a great right wing back and i think 'H' could def sweep behind two centre halves

Quote:
neutralbob said:
on a serious note, surely Blues could do a job there

Hmmmmmm, let me think.. a sweeper with no pace, can't head, can't tackle and can't read a game

how i've missed this banter!!

NF its lunch time, u aint getting a bite!!

I'l give u the pace heading and tackling but reading the game is something no1 does better then me apart from Bob!!

And if ur a good sweeper, u'l be 1 step ahead and not need pace, u get ur 2 centre halfs to win the headers and u just mop up, and as a sweeper all u need to do is intercept without tackling.

I thought some1 of ur age NF would know all this....