Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Nice 2cu 2cu Nice

Cookie

In the bar at half-time(by the serving hatch to the kitchen).Would be nice to put a few more faces to names.How about introducing yourselves. Come on dont be shy now!

Come on Abdulla,GW,Coffin Ender & others lets all say "HI" to one another in person! Even "BIG RON" (All is forgiven I'm sure).

Am sure curiosity is the name of the game today too.

Lets see how many more out there can be recognised after today on future trips to Hartsdown Park.

Well,apart from the already known, others, still unknown preferred to remain anonymous. Oh well, I tried! Would have been nice to have put at least ONE more face to a name. Never mind. Shall try again another time!

Look forward to meeting you & your camel Abs. Are you bringing all your wives along too? Make a promise to show your face & I am sure you will put another 100 onto the gate figure for the day too.l.o.l.

See you Tuesday Sparks! What name does your teenage daughter post under?

re-your last cookie (2 days ago) my daughter doesn't post on here, i'm the only member of the family who likes footy, apart from my two sons so I normally have to wait till I get into work to get on here! am working till about 7 tonite in Dover, so will be at the game a bit late c u by the tea hut?

Quote:
sparks said:
good idea about meeting up and putting faces to names. I don't post much on here cos my teenage daughter is always on here, probably be at the Ramsgate game this week

Sorry Sparks.I read that wrong. "Always on here" I took as on this forum.You meant worldy(www)of course.See you tonight.Please say hello.
Everybody now meet, by the tea hut & introduce yourselves(half-time) if you havent already done so.Theres a prize for the best looking newcomer tonight!!