Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Help Please

Boney Crisp

LMFAO

Station Timetable Train Company Travel By

Ramsgate dep 12:20

* Southeastern

* View live train progress of 12:20 from Ramsgate to Tonbridge View live train progress

Train

Tonbridge arr 13:24

Tonbridge dep 13:33

* Southeastern

* View live train progress of 13:33 from Tonbridge to Redhill View live train progress

Train

Redhill arr 14:04

Redhill dep 14:10

* Southern

Train

Horsham arr 14:47

Duration: 2:27 | bulletin View Service Bulletins | Send journey details to my mobile phone. Opens new window. Text Me this journey

Outward Journey Option 2

Station Timetable Train Company Travel By

Ramsgate dep 12:43

* Southeastern

* View live train progress of 12:43 from Ramsgate to Tonbridge View live train progress

Train

Tonbridge arr 13:56

Tonbridge dep 14:04

* Southeastern

Train

12:43 from Ramsgate to Tonbridge

Tonbridge arr 13:56

Tonbridge dep 14:04

Arrive Horsham 15:15

Alex, the above looks your best option if the earlier train is too soon for you. This train arrives at Horsham at 3.15 pm. We'll be 2 up by then(I wish )so you will only have missed the first couple of goals. Get yourself to Ramsgate station pronto & have a good day!(Silly boy!)

Cookie-what's with this Hornets' sig? I don't need reminding that my other team are being pushed out of the Premiership by referees instructed by Premier league bosses that they don't want unfashionable clubs in the top flight. Am I paranoid or have I hit on a genuine conspiracy theory. Is it coinsidence that Watford are the only team not to have been awarded a penalty but have had more genuine appeals for them than any other club. Ludicrous decisions against them every game ( Webbers a mile offside goal immediately followed by a stonewall penalty once again not given, Portsmouths penalty, Evertons penalty when it clearly hit Powells head and Stubb's outrageous handball not given, Springs' perfectly good goal against Spurs ruled out-the list is endless. I thought I'd seem some dodgy refs in the Ryman but premier refs are a [****!!****] disgrace.

I'm not paranoid although I know you lot all say I am and while I've been typing this someone has slipped some radiation poison in me tea and they're all out to get me aggggrrghhhh!!...just change the sig. please Cookie.

Quote:
Alex Tucker said:
I have overslept and therefore i missed the coach and i was wondering if anyone could give instructions on how to get there by train.

..bet you wished a) you hadn't got p!ssed on Friday night and B) not been so tight and paid the train fare...4-0..wallop!