Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Where Will We Finish?

Andy Walsh

I'd be pleased with a top 5 and a cup..... Think that with one of the smallest squads around we'll be struggling to maintain good form with fixture pile-up in the offing, might not be a bad thing if we were to get knocked out of the Bryco cup, at least we'd have a few more opportunities to rest the players. That said we're in the semi final of the ESC, we've got an excellent opportunity to get to the semi final of the Bryco if we beat Stortford and Yeading and we've got games in hand to take us up the table.

I think if we don't finish higher than last season we should replace Calder, possibly with Borg. With such a small squad we should concentrate on getting money to buy players, not moving into a stadium we will nowhere near fill.

We should finish in the top 6, but knowing Billericay's consistency this season that might not necessarily happen.

It would be better to lose in the Bryco cup, so are players are more fitter for league games. But then Calder was stupid enough to play a 120 min match without making a substitute. [color:"blue"] [/color]

I agree with what Simon said.

I think the person who wrote Calder out is being a bit harsh. He has done a reasonable job since he's been at Billericay on quite a tight budget.

Moving to a bigger stadium will help progress the club and hopefully increase attendances and money for the club.

Although I do agree Calder should have used some subs against Stortford.