Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Enfiled FC videos

Badger

Originally Posted By: Badger
I'm having a clearout and I've come across some Enfield FC videos. They're the highlights from seasons 96/97 and 97/98.

The highlights from the 97/98 season should be the 90 minutes at Sutton. That 5-0 victory sticks out in my mind.

Season 96/97...that's a season with some memories. Being at Huish Park with 8006 others is something I'll never forget, & Paul Moran getting us back into the game after being 2-0 down.

I was at Sutton, Gary Fitzgerald scored as I recall & Sutton were rideing high at the time, also two Sutton supporters came into the Enfield fans end telling us they were going to win the league, oh how we took great pleasure in the banter as the goals went in.

The Yeovil game was very memorable...... I was in Chase Farm having my apendix out!

I kept the wife running to the phone to ring the clubcall line to keep me updated.

Oh happy days!