Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Today's Match - OFF

GHA EFM

Sorry for trying to help out there Webbo.

Next time I phone the chap who used to drive the red tractor to check whether a game is on, I shall keep the answer to myself.

Once upon a time, before you sold this site to Canvey Island, this was the cutting edge of news in the City. Now, if we relied upon the site, we would hear on Monday morning that Saturday afternoon's game was postponed.

This place is going to the dogs.

Oh, by the way. Just for clarity. Merely to avoid a misunderstanding. With a thousand apologies for troubling you. WHICH match MIGHT be played on Tuesday? Hemel or Enfield? On second thoughts, don't trouble yourself. I'll check on the site on Wednesday morning to see which one I should have gone to.

Talking of Facts, getting and right. Good to see that you have sorted the minor glitch over the time of the posting of messages.

I don't know why I bother.