Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

ryman 1 north 07/08

Chopper

AFC Sudbury

Arlesey Town

Aveley

Barton Rovers

Brentwood Town

Bury Town

Canvey Island

Dunstable Town

Edgware Town

Enfield

Enfield Town

Great Wakering Rovers

Maldon Town

Potters Bar Town

Redbridge

Tilbury

Waltham Abbey

Waltham Forest

Ware

Wingate & Finchley

Witham Town

Wivenhoe Town IL1N

Originally Posted By: Chopper
AFC Sudbury
Arlesey Town
Aveley
Barton Rovers
Brentwood Town
Bury Town
Canvey Island
Dunstable Town
Edgware Town
Enfield
Enfield Town
Great Wakering Rovers
Maldon Town
Potters Bar Town
Redbridge
Tilbury
Waltham Abbey
Waltham Forest
Ware
Wingate & Finchley
Witham Town
Wivenhoe Town

Blimey looking at that lot cant we transfer to the Southern League!

Aveley, Brentwood, Edgware, Potters Bar, Redbridge, Tilbury, Waltham Forest & bloody Waltham Abbey how depressing, looks like some extra golf practice next season!

Dunstable & Barton Rovers in the Ryman whilst Hillingdon & Northwood in the Southern??????

Looking at this there should only be Sudbury & Canvey that'll cause us any trouble.

I'd be surprised if it was anything less than Town, Suds & Canvey (in that order would be nice too) in the top 3 come this time next year.

We have played Edgware, Barton & Brentwood before and cant see them giving much threat but Dunstable are unknown and hopefully wont be much of a suprise outfit.

Originally Posted By: Stone Cold
.....We have played Edgware, Barton & Brentwood before and cant see them giving much threat....

True, but then again I didnt think Ilford, Potters Bar, Redbridge,.........You see where Im coming from?

Originally Posted By: Stone Cold

We have played Edgware, Barton & Brentwood before and cant see them giving much threat but Dunstable are unknown and hopefully wont be much of a suprise outfit.

What a load of Bo******. A new season with new players, managers etc. Yes theoretically we may be able to field a reasonable team if the current playing and management nucleus stays so what? We may know the grounds so what?

I still remember the 5 - 5 draw with Brentwood and look forward to seeing the new ground which I'm told has been much upgrade with loads of money.

Yes Canvey and AFC Sudbury can be relied upon to put out good teams! Canvey can be expected to remain the most expensive club to visit in the league too I'm sure after that we are all guessing.

Gary Fitzgerald is the manager of Barton Rovers. When he took the job we where bottom of the league and looking certain to be doomed.But finish safe just above the drop zone.He has brought fire and passion to the team.I know from talking to him he always speaks very highly of Enfield town fc.You never know we might meet next season.

Gary Fitzgerald is the manager of Barton Rovers. When he took the job we where bottom of the league and looking certain to be doomed.But finish safe just above the drop zone.He has brought fire and passion to the team.I know from talking to him he always speaks very highly of Enfield town fc.You never know we might meet next season.

Originally Posted By: mayoman

So good you stated it twice!