Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Joy & The Glory of The F.A. Cup

• 1 year later...

Folks - Sorry to resurrect an old thread from FA Cup Extra Preliminary Round day from er last season, I know Horace doesn't approve but I never thought I would see a picture of Johnny Flynn on the internet, I've never seen this 'fascinating' link before which Manics will no doubt be interested in:

http://roadfromwembley.typepad.com/the_road_from_wembley/chapter3.html

Ha ha - very witty stuff. Well written but I don't like the way he takes the p*ss!

And it brought back terrible memories for me, cos that was the only day in the last few years that I've been to a non-non league game! I was just down the road at the other White Hart Lane watching my beloved Rams make their debut in the Premiership. Absolutely mullered by a Spurs side who then went on to be absolutely mullered by everyone else for a good few months!

Horace - Yes I thought it was worth posting and am surprised I've never seen it before, I also came across your thread where you went to Tottenham v Derby on the same day. The chap is obviously referring to Josie but, as you suggest, he goes a little bit too overboard although it must make great reading for Manics as it mirrors his experience in 2006/2007 when Hertford Town won 9-0 at Coles Park.