Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Spoonful of confidence

Digger The Cat

I was not able to attend last night, but from reading other peoples comments, it appears to be the same old story of some of our season so far.

But after attending the capital league last Thursday I took heart in a youthful team briming with confidence and the desire to run down the flanks and scare the crap out of a defence.

From what I have seen, I know which team I would choose.

I think with the blending of the youth and some experience in the team we will have a very good couple of seasons.Hopefully starting with the 2nd half of this season(starting saturday!)

For me players like shane are like walcott.You can see the talent is their but you are just waiting for them to maybe bulk up a bit and learn the game a bit more.We have some very talented youngsters as we saw another one last night who was not afraid to take players on and also put their foot in.