Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

whos the saddest ........

Originally Posted By: alliance boy
Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
Originally Posted By: alliance boy

Who's the saddest

TW*T?

Rhodes
eagles
football man
spurs fan
jonno
gavin

you missed me out....I am most offended... grin

you won all the other forums so kept this for SSML only ..plus honorary member gavin biglaugh

he cant have won the ESL
the biggest twat on there is coachie biglaugh

I think it's probably down to your out of character rant the other week over that fiver, you didn't do yourself any favours!

Football Man - You haven't commented, are you feeling okay today!

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: urchin_mentalist
Any man who bangs £50 over the bar on our first meet gets my seal of approval

It would have been £150 had Paula shown her face and another member off the SSML Forum called 3praise, it's a shame those two characters from Ruislip Manor turned up uninvited and rained on our parade.

Originally Posted By: jayjay
Any man who bangs £50 over the bar on our first meeting gets my seal of approval

Jayjay - Thanks for posting that from Urchin Mentalist off the Essex Senior League Forum, another one for Football Man's ever growing collection.

It wasn't unwanted, I could have given that golf gift set from Harrods to a number of people including some high profile colleagues at work but chose Jonno. I wish I hadn't now as he threw the gesture back in my face over that trivial fiver episode.

Originally Posted By: jayjay
Any man who bangs £50 over the bar on our first meeting gets my seal of approval

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Jayjay - Thanks for posting that from Urchin Mentalist off the Essex Senior League Forum, another one for Football Man's ever growing collection.

Urchin Mentalist will hang you for that - they are in the Ryman Prem not the ESL lol

Paula - I said the Essex Senior League 'Forum' and not the Ryman Premier League, I'm sure Urchin Mentalist will be fine about it particularly if I offer to buy him a pint sometime. Did you hear that I met his future fatherinlaw at a game recently, a really nice guy!