Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

whos the saddest ........

Originally Posted By: alliance boy

eagles

This would be my first choice, even his Manager admitted to me today that he was somewhat of an oddball.

Yes that sums him up nicely, more Jekyll than Hide though!

Which game did you attend today Phoinex out of interest

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
i am currently quite sad but hope to be cheered up this pm.

i apologise for being a twat alliance boy, i am a bit worried I was one of those who came to the front of your mind at 10.45 on a saturday night.

id been watching david hay win world title after getting
home from a visit to france for a bit of fine wine and food
and to kill time before MOTD went on site
obviously you come into the twa*t equation for your
similarity to rhodes

btw...apology accepted wink

alliance boy - please don't confuse harmless "thespursfan" with Rhodes! thespursfan comes across as a sensitive, caring eccentric, whilst Rhodes is ......... (insert your own pejoratives)

Originally Posted By: Horace
alliance boy - please don't confuse harmless "thespursfan" with Rhodes! thespursfan comes across as a sensitive, caring eccentric, whilst Rhodes is ......... (insert your own pejoratives)

Horace - You don't now me so how can you judge, if you hadn't avoided me ike the plague at the legendary friendly on 15 August last year, a date still engrained in my memory for the goal Baron 'the Baron' Charlery scored, you may have a better image of me as I'm harmless, sensitive and caring.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: Horace

Horace - You don't now me so how can you judge, if you hadn't avoided me ike the plague at the legendary friendly on 15 August last year, a date still engrained in my memory for the goal Baron 'the Baron' Charlery scored, you may have a better image of me as I'm harmless, sensitive and caring.

sure hes not baron 'the earl' or baron 'the duke'

Originally Posted By: Football Man
Gavin

That's a turn up for the books

Originally Posted By: Rhodes

It can' have escaped your notice that I have continued to avoid you "like the plague"...

You've seen the photos of the high profile art exhibition then, Ken Livingstone was certainly impressed and is looking for a backer for us as we speak

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin

Who's the saddest

TW*T?

Rhodes
eagles
football man
spurs fan
jonno
gavin

you missed me out....I am most offended... grin

you won all the other forums so kept this for SSML only ..plus honorary member gavin biglaugh

what took you so long.... grin