Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Horley Town

Teflon

5-1 Bookham.

I can give you all the excuses that you've heard before, but the truth is we played well in the first half soaking up the Horley pressure which they had a lot of and scored with a great break on 18 mins, Horley deservedly equalised right on half time.

In the second half we did not give anywhere near a good enough performance throughout the team and conceeded 4 goals. Very disapointing as we felt we could have got something out of the game.

As I said I can give you all the excuses why we had a weakend side out but can't be bothered, you've heard'em all before so pick out your favourites and apply to this wink

Hi Teffs yes a fair report but I think you need to give Horley some credit they totally out played you and in spells probably put together 15-20 passes without losing possesion,you scored totally against the run of play but Horley continued to play the same way with the ball on the deck as you had a big sise out and in the second half it could of been 10-1.

Sorry it was not intended not to give Horley the credit they deserved and yes it could well have been 10-1 in the second half, but thought was more down to some of our players giving up.

Horley deserved to win but I am Bookham and always look at it from our point of view.