Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Players responsibility

ukhammer

Guest MOB Snr

I spoke to somebody tonight who was walking around to the toilets as it all happened, he was very close when it all went off, he is not a Canvey fan.

I shared with him the "spitting" tale he states it absolutyly did not happen.

I was next to the guy who the number 10 started kicking out at and there was definatley no spitting, just a crazed idiot who kicked out at both sides of the fence, then started to climb over and throw punches at the bloke who to his credit just leaned out of the way and acted with dignity. Like I said earlier, if I had reacted in the same manner I would have been arrested and banned from every ground in the land. My 8 year old son was right next to me and he was amazed at how this idiot acted. For someone to start making excuses on his behalf to deflect all blame is also a joke. The FA official was next to my son and he saw everything, and I hope he will stand up and be counted, but wouldnt hold my breath!!!!

I have been going to Canvey games for ten years and more with the supporters who would have been there that night and i know that no one would have spit at a player. Total fu*king fact!

And as for it happening...well they are gonna say that aren't they? So convienient that after a player does a Cantona x 10, suddenly spitting comes into it. So typical in defence of something that actually did happen and wasn't a figment of make believe!

But it doesn't matter what they say about that stupid excuse. There would never be any evidence to prove it on a few say-sos after their player did an absolutely despicable thing. The player WILL be punished and he WILL be banned and none of this pathetic telling tales to save his bacon is gonna stop that.

Clutching at straws Witham fans.