Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Waltham Forest Ground Move

Originally Posted By: Mini Goose
Early in the season would be spot on. Unlike your prediction.

1-1 Halle to get Canveys goal.

Canvey to win on the terraces.

Canvey to win on the terraces funnist thing i have ever heard lol you will outsing the Eastside mate that is a fact lol also did that Gordan end up going to play in the czech league or is he still with yous and also where do you think Millwall will finish this season

Originally Posted By: JAY

Canvey to win on the terraces funnist thing i have ever heard lol you will outsing the Eastside mate that is a fact lol

I'm glad you admit it.

to answer your question i think Millwall will have a better season but i still can't see us getting top half.

And Gordan did not go over to Czech. He loves Canvey too much.

Originally Posted By: Mini Goose
Originally Posted By: JAY

Canvey to win on the terraces funnist thing i have ever heard lol you will outsing the Eastside mate that is a fact lol

I'm glad you admit it.

to answer your question i think Millwall will have a better season but i still can't see us getting top half.

And Gordan did not go over to Czech. He loves Canvey too much.

sorry goosey but i didnt see my mistake lol anyway you will never outsing the urchins at bridge avenue full stop but with millwall i heard they could be in administration (soz if aint spelt right) by end of july depending on the outcome of the shareholders meeting a millwall fan told me so i think mid-table but if you go into admin then relegation

Lets try to bring this thread back to topic, how do we think Ged Searson's merry men will do this season, Ged is renowned for signing players left right and centre and driving his Club's poor Secretary mad however clearly he knows what he is doing having cut his Coaching teeth at PSV Eindhoven shadowing his mentor Sir Bobby Robson, apparently Sir Bobby taught Ged everything he knows.

Rhodes you seem to have a very unhealthy interest in Ged Searson, is it because of his past with Haringey Borough?

The fact that he hasnt come on here is testament to the man and the amount of work he is doing for pre-season at Waltham forest.

Im sure if you wanted any information on the club or from Ged you would email him as i know you have his email address!

Two interesting home ties for Ged Searson's men in today's eagely awaited FA Cup and FA Trophy draws. In the Trophy it's a tough looking Preliminary Round game with AFC Sudbury on Saturday 4 October however Thamesmead Town look a far easier proposition in the Preliminary Round of the FA Cup on Saturday 30 August.

• 2 weeks later...

I note that our very own Ged Searson was all over the Walthamstow Guardian like a rash recently minus his Grimsby Town hat although it is summer. I would like to take this opportunity to wish Ged well for the forthcoming campaign:

http://www.guardian-series.co.uk/search/...next_season.php

• 2 weeks later...

I note that Ged Searson has been up to his tricks again signing up players like they are going out of fashion:

http://www.nonleaguedaily.com/news/index.php?&newsmode=FULL&nid=51483

http://www.nonleaguedaily.com/news/index.php?&newsmode=FULL&nid=51430

I'm waiting for 3praise to come on and give us an update, he, along with George Lappas and Mario Marinica to name just two, is one of Ged Searson's loyal band of followers who admiralbly defended Haringey Borough to the hilt until 'Sugar' gave Ged the sack and he finally saw the light.

Incidentally have you seen Waltham Forest's very impressive Website:

http://www.walthamforest-fc.co.uk/