Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 23-October 17 )

• Photo
    Canary Saint

• Photo
    GNFC til i die

• Photo
    Town Statto

• Photo
    Don Douglas

• Photo
    UpTheBulls

• Photo
    lecof

• Photo
    davelfc

• Photo
    hilson

• Photo
    davidace23

• Photo
    Dave EUFC

• Photo
    RicharDinGlasgoW94

• Photo
    wakeling

• Photo
    non league fan

Photo

Borham Wood 0 - 1 Canvey

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
2 replies to this topic

offline PittsieCIFC

PittsieCIFC
  • Trainee
though it was a much more positive performance today all round, though to begin with my initial reaction to the one up front was negative because in the past jay has looked like he has always needed someone there with him.

we battled well and scrapped away at them in the first half by no means playing any pretty football and weathered the storm they threw at us from a few corners but i think we defended them well and started to play

second half i think we started showing the form that saw us push dover and stuff riccay and i think a goal was near certain and fair outcome. Leon Antoine came on and it was then that i fort we would catch their slow and tiring defence out and we did. brilliant ball, brilliant cool finish by leon.

held out very well and an improved defensive performance from the past few weeks. i though moore and westy were particularly good today aswell.

was fun singing in the hail, fun but painful and i got worried the game would get abondoned due to painful weather conditions! ha

good result. COME ON YOU YELLOWS

offline The Great Eckscape

The Great Eckscape
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
  • rank
  • Supports: Canvey Island, Tottenham Hotspur
  • Fav. Sport(s): Football, Cricket, Boxing, Speedway
Opening 20 minutes of the the first half and 10 minutes of the second were controlled by Boreham Wood, but apart from that we were the better side, no doubt about it. It was a win that we really had to battle for, and I was delighted that we got a massive three points.

Antoine made such an impact, and in my opinion gives us that edge whenever he is in the side. The strength, work rate, and composure he showed to score the goal was superb.

The weather was mental, but good fun at the end being pelted with hailstones the size of golf balls whilst singing laugh

offline ShedBoy

ShedBoy
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
3 BIG POINTS!!!

GET IN..!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus