Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 15-December 17 )

• Photo
    bronzed_aussie

• Photo
    canvey_92

• Photo
    NowhereMan

• Photo
    SteveC

Website Wayno

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
7 replies to this topic

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
...or rather lack of it. <A HREF="http://www.waynevaughan.co.uk" TARGET=_blank>http://www.waynevaug...ughan.co.uk</A> <BR>Come on Wayne...wots going on, your site has been under construction longer that the third road to Canvey.

offline Merv

Merv
  • First XI - Sub
  • Supports: Bristol City
  • Foes: Chelmo Urghhhh....
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR> ...and you could be my Fan of the Month <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>it says on Wayne's official website. I tried to get onto it, but just couldn't get a connection. Must be so many thousands of fans trying to get through that it gets overloaded images/icons/tongue.gif" border="0 <P>Merv

offline .Ian

.Ian
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
He obviously needs a compnay like First Hosting to look after it for him images/icons/wink.gif" border="0<P>I'm off to watch the reserves, and have a pint or four...

offline .Ian

.Ian
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
I wish I hadn't bothered...<P>They lost 6 - 3, with Gregory, Smith, Tanner & Benno playing...<P>And when did they start charging £1.50 to get in to reserve games???

offline The Great Eckscape

The Great Eckscape
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
  • rank
  • Supports: Canvey Island, Tottenham Hotspur
  • Fav. Sport(s): Football, Cricket, Boxing, Speedway
There is a terrible greedyness bug going about at the moment, seems to have spread to Park Lane. Do you reckon the people that set these prices are the same people that go large for 30p in Burger King?

offline CANV EFM

CANV EFM
  • National Squad - 1st XI
whats the price gonna be for the u18's game??

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Ive heard that is .....<BR>Adults : 3 Quid<BR>Kids and OAP : 1 Pound<BR>Neway its gonna be a tough night for us but if you can get behind us im sure we could pull off a result ! Come on Boys !!

offline wayno

wayno
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
In response to Gleneck's comments about "A Greedy Bug" going about at Park Lane, I feel i ought to lay the record straight.<BR>This is something that the reserves have decided to do off of their own backs as a thank you to the club.<BR>This season is the first that we have been bought a new kit instead of wearing "Hand me downs," They didn't need to do this!<BR>Officials still have to be paid, Flood lights still need to be used, Refreshments, Wages etc still need to be paid.<BR>Even if a small contribution is made surely it is better than nothing.<BR>Incidently , this is the first time anyone has commented on this. <BR>Do you not get to many reserve team games then!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus