Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 20-August 17 )

• Photo
    Andy the Marsh Rat

• Photo
    ChorleyClaret

• Photo
    Roger Kint

• Photo
    skunkster

• Photo
    bomaya

• Photo
    Outback

• Photo
    I know the off side rule

Lack of atmosphere

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
6 replies to this topic

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
We had some reasonable attempts to get a few songs going in the first half, but where was the encouragement in the second half. We really need to get this sorted. Free beer handed out in the bus shelter should suffice!

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Why always reference to the Bus Stop; with the excpetion of those moronic Stafford Fans on Saturday, the North Bank (Shelter) is getting quit lively nowdays. Theres a lot of potential in there, perhaps we need to join forces. <P>Personally, I always prefer atmosphere on the odd occassion when they segregate.<P>I think the odd Conga or Mexican Wave would create some inspiration and atmosphere. Any volunteers to start it ?

offline canfan

canfan
  • Reserves
I still think a mascot would help! I'm unable to attend the next meeting due to work, I have no objections in emailing this idea to whom it may concern, does anyone know who to suggest this to???

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Singing? As I've commented in the prog there isn't much going on and we're being outsung by five or six people. Dare I say you have been spoilt by the success? There was more singing in Div 2 then there is now...WHY?

offline CANV EFM

CANV EFM
  • National Squad - 1st XI
how dare you wardy..there was a least 8 of em images/icons/rolleyes.gif" border="0 .. yes spoilt by success is spot on and the fact that crowds are only 500 odd you need 700 plus in park lane to get things rocking these days..being the underdog always makes it easier to get involved..most people just watch nervously now desperate for the 3 points and unable to relax until we are 3 goals up...still roll on grays on tuesday night hopefully we will make some noise there, especially if you try to take one of those 3rd floor flat windows out again images/icons/wink.gif" border="0<p>[ 02 November 2001: This message was edited by: CANV ]</p>

offline cangull

cangull
  • First XI - Sub
Perhaps the voice boxes took such a hammering last season that---------!! No, has it not been noticed that we have always been more vocal at away venues! <p>Wardy, when are we gonna see you back in the back?

offline Phil Old Boy

Phil Old Boy
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
Don&#8217;t know what it is Wardy. Does seem that the voice has gone for the time being from the yellow army. We are playing at this level now and against Stafford, the air was that we were the favourites and should win. We are really enjoying the football being played. It may even be that we know that we are good enough to be a top conference team and should not be in this league anymore. I don&#8217;t know about other people but by playing all those conference teams last year, I look out for their results as much as ours. The atmosphere will come back Wardy. Just keep the promotion push going and make sure we beat Wigan as well! Perhaps if some suggestions being made were acted upon as well would help raise things. As the club has moved on recently, so areas of the club should of as well, like marketing and offering a good deal to attract.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus