Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 16-August 17 )

• Photo
    Stu B

• Photo
    jucca

• Photo
    Tomsk

• Photo
    JordanMANOR

Who's gonna win the league then?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
4 replies to this topic

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
So how do you think is gonna walk away with the Ryman Premier league? I personally think that only CIFC and G+NFC are left in it. If G+NFC beat you at home then they walk away with the title, but you beat them it could be different story. <p>PS, if you win league and your ground not up to scratch, does 2nd go up to the conference?

Thanx, FleetMan

offline Merv

Merv
  • First XI - Sub
  • Supports: Bristol City
  • Foes: Chelmo Urghhhh....
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by <FleetMan>:
<strong> ...if you win league and your ground not up to scratch, does 2nd go up to the conference?
</strong><hr></blockquote><p>Yes, you're right. Also, if Martians land and abduct all the Canvey players - If Canvey Island is given Republican status and leaves the English Ryman league - If Jeff King and the entire management team leave the club to join the Royal Ballet...<p>There are numerous reasons why Canvey might not go up should they win the league, all equally as fanciful as the one you propose. I wouldn't hold your breath.<p>Merv CIFC

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
yeah but think abuot it, who's gonna win the league anyway, we won't need to use some formalities would we, we'd go straight up, i think all we have to do is beat you at home.

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Personally I think the league could be well over before we play G+N. Canvey have Enfield tonight then Boreham Wood, Croydon and then either Yeovil or Doncaster in the Trophy. I will be very surprised if we get 9 points from these three games, or through to the next round of the Trophy. If this is so then you chose the perfect time to play us...again as our morale will be down, just like after we played Burnley and G+N beat us.<p>One thing though, don't expect to face the same team as we played last time. Some new faces could be here by then.<p>Pumpkin

offline gazza701

gazza701
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
I can feel the tension building.
Gravesend v canvey island 26th march.
I just hope the game lives up to its build up.
We will give canvey plenty of respect, unlike what they gave us.
See you at stonebridge road!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus