Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Todays game

Quote:
Paulo GNFC said:
Although Dukes will probably be in for suspended Chris Moore, it looks like Walshe will definitely be missing again thru ankle injury, damn it!

Come on u redz...

Chris Moore's suspension will be on saturday at Morecombe not tomorrow. The only suspension tomorrow will be Adam Miller in the first of his three match ban.

When I spoke to Ben Walshe on Saturday he said he hoped to be fit tonight as did Matt Lee, so we will have to wait and see on the night there.

Quote:
David Holden said:
Chris Moore's suspension will be on saturday at Morecombe not tomorrow. The only suspension tomorrow will be Adam Miller in the first of his three match ban.

When I spoke to Ben Walshe on Saturday he said he hoped to be fit tonight as did Matt Lee, so we will have to wait and see on the night there.

Oops... got me Miller & Moore wires crossed, sorry.
blush.gif
Be great if Ben is fit tomorrow.
Can't trust the BBC Sport reports then!bootyshake.gif

There'll be @ least 1500 @ Stonebridge Road 2moro night, there'll be a great atmosphere and the players will be fired up coz of the 'disappointment' on Saturday.

Sing ur hearts out 4 the lads 2moro (and for the rest of the season), they play better with the Plough End behind them!