Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

poor timing

CANV EFM

going away this easter for the whole 2 weeks and a bit more, this sorry state of affairs means i am going to miss FIVE crucial games including G and N, and riccay and grays at home.. the whole season could be decided in my absence, lets hope i can lay my hands on some kind of internet accsess.. mind you it will probably be easier on the nerves if i wait till i get back and just take all the joy/despair in one big hit!!

Dear Mr Canv,<p>Poor timing indeed. But I can help you. I can insert two electrodes into your brain and with a connection to a mobile phone you can have subliminal internet connection direct to your cortex. When you close your eyes and think of Canvey you will see the website, complete with scores and match reports in the vitual space between your ears.<p>There is a side-effect and you might find yourself suffering from penile disfunction syndrome. No matter what the occasion, you won't be able to rise to it.<p>A price worth paying?

But presumably without the hangover.<p>If you are going to be in mobile phone range, why not get scorecheck to send you text messages. You can either select Canvey or Gravesend and you will get goals as well as half-time and full-time scores.<p>Ah but which one should I take I hear you ask. Well I may be biased, but I would take Gravesend's scores, because unless we lose, your results don't really matter. Either way though you will get a goal by goal account of the big match. smile.gif" border="0