Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Artus commits to Bath City

FF News

Bath City have announced the latest player to commit to the Vanarama Conference South club for another season with Frankie Artus completing the paperwork.

On signing Artus said: "I enjoyed my first season at the club and we were unlucky not to get to the FA Trophy final. I am enjoying my football and looking forward to the new season as I think we have a good chance of moving on to better things."

The 27-year-old joined City from Hereford United last summer, making 39 appearances and scoring four goals, and was named managers` player of the season.

A month after the end of the season and with four signings made to date, City have announced details of the players leaving the club this summer.

After two seasons at the club Ross Stearn has left to sign for Sutton United, Naby Diallo has been offered the chance of a pre-season trial at a Conference Premier club and Jason Mellor’s contract has not been renewed.

Offers have been made to the rest of last season’s squad and negotiations are currently taking place.

Source: www.footballconference.co.uk

Source

Archived