Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bucks name Murphy as new secretary

FF News

AFC Telford United have appointed Joe Murphy as the new Football Club Secretary.

Murphy takes over from Sharon Bowyer who will officially leave her part time role on Thursday 20th July.

Joe will take up his role from immediate effect and will oversee all first team football related activity within the club.

Joe has worked as Football Secretary for several years having been at Worcester City from 2009 till 2017. Joe had previously been a Secretary and Director at Solihull Moors and Solihull Borough FC as well as being a Director of the National League from 2014 till last season.

Andy Pryce Club Director “I am delighted to welcome Joe to the club. He brings a wealth of National League experience with him and I look forward to working with him for the forthcoming season”

Joe Murphy “I am delighted to be joining AFC Telford United, and I look forward to working with the management team and club officials.  Leaving Worcester City after eight memorable years was a really tough decision, but I feel the time is right for a new challenge and I trust my experience in the game will be of benefit to my new club.”

Source: www.telfordunited.com

Source

Archived