Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 23-March 18 )

• Photo

• Photo

Andy Ford= 'pillock'

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
2 replies to this topic

offline The Doctor

The Doctor
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
Can you please explain to me MervCIFC why is Andy Ford a pillock, is it because he can actually be bothered to go and watch teams play b4 hand and know what they are going to do, and so can play a certain tactic to be able to beat this team. is it becuase Andy Ford does not turn the flood lights of when GNFC are 2-0 down? Is it because Andy Ford does not provide you with a caravan on Canvey Island for the summer? Caravan on Canvey island for the summer, hmmmm, nah! What i think mervCIFC, is that you a just a jealous little essex boy, because we have one of the top managers in the non league and you have a money grabbing, fat, cheating B****RD.

offline CANV EFM

• National Squad - 1st XI
i would suggest you go back to the offending post, maybe read it again and perhaps a few of the preceding ones.. then you may grasp the point merv was trying to make.. as for the rest of the merv/essex/canvey abuse, well hardly original but reasonably to the point..

offline Merv

• First XI - Sub
  • Supports: Bristol City
  • Foes: Chelmo Urghhhh....
Did I really say Andy Ford is a pillock? This was an error on my part and I apologies unreservedly. I was mistaken in my viewpoint and I am happy to take the comment back.<p>I meant to say FleetMan.<p>Merv CIFC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus