Welcome to the new sotware Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
The Doctor

Andy Ford= 'pillock'

Can you please explain to me MervCIFC why is Andy Ford a pillock, is it because he can actually be bothered to go and watch teams play b4 hand and know what they are going to do, and so can play a certain tactic to be able to beat this team. is it becuase Andy Ford does not turn the flood lights of when GNFC are 2-0 down? Is it because Andy Ford does not provide you with a caravan on Canvey Island for the summer? Caravan on Canvey island for the summer, hmmmm, nah! What i think mervCIFC, is that you a just a jealous little essex boy, because we have one of the top managers in the non league and you have a money grabbing, fat, cheating B****RD.

i would suggest you go back to the offending post, maybe read it again and perhaps a few of the preceding ones.. then you may grasp the point merv was trying to make.. as for the rest of the merv/essex/canvey abuse, well hardly original but reasonably to the point..

Did I really say Andy Ford is a pillock? This was an error on my part and I apologies unreservedly. I was mistaken in my viewpoint and I am happy to take the comment back.<p>I meant to say FleetMan.<p>Merv CIFC