Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 12-December 17 )

• Photo
    Hornet

• Photo
    Riversider

• Photo
    tigersfan

• Photo
    theboss

• Photo
    beatsurrender

• Photo
    ebbsfleet is for life

• Photo
    sportingevenings

Photo

My little tribute

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
25 replies to this topic

offline chilled out entertainer

chilled out entertainer
  • First XI - Permanent
no, think that both morecambe and margate were better games. could be biased by the fact that I lost the national, so had the hump for the first few mins of second half!!!

offline American FLEET FAN No1

American FLEET FAN No1
  • Youth Team Coach
Quote:
Wobbly Wayne said:
Quote:
true. but I will openly admit I cannot attend all game as I am a Gillingham season ticket holder. The Fleet are my second team. When Gills are away and Fleet are home I can attend.

I think that the ' you have not seen them lately post' was refering to the USA based Fleet fan rather than yourself.

But how about giving up your Gills season ticket for next year , and converting to the Fleet. We may only be 2 divisions apart by then.

And he has only been watching the Fleet since 1967!

offline FleetFanatic

FleetFanatic
  • National Squad - 1st XI
Quote:
Chad said:
I couldn't do that as I would be perceived to be a glory hunter. I have to stick with the team I chose I'm afraid. I'm pretty much hard-core Gills as went to 90% of games up until last two years now that I can't afford it, so I'm slipping. I'm personally hoping that next year the fixture list is such that Gills and Fleet play alternative weeks. But knowing the FA they won't be considerate and do that. I would like Fleet to suceed though and get into the league but don't steal anymore of our supporters - you've already stolen Mossey (a former gills season ticket holder).

I don't think any Gillingham fan could ever be called a glory hunter! As for not affording it, then make the Fleet a regular thing and make your money go further.

As for the fixtures, I think you'll find the FA have nothing to with it - more the football league committee & the conference committee doing their own thing.

As for stealing supporters - I think that both clubs have more to fear from all those nasty, greedy London premiership clubs.....

offline Jimmy

Jimmy
  • First XI - Permanent
  • rank
It was indeed aimed at the person based in the USA, it appears that a nerve was struck for which I apologise.

offline Jimmy

Jimmy
  • First XI - Permanent
  • rank
Fair enough but I'm not talking about years ago we're talking about now and this team is the best I've seen in 20 years of continual support. Every "older" supporter I speak to is of the same opinion, teams from way back occasionally showed glimpses but this team are top quality.

offline chilled out entertainer

chilled out entertainer
  • First XI - Permanent
just think, a couple of years and you will be guaranteed to see gills and fleet on the same day, same time, same ground. COME ON YOU RRREEEDDDSSS!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus