Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Taken from the News Page

Members of the media are invited to a short seminar on 22 July, commencing at 2:30a.m. and hosted by chief executive Glenn Aitken and manager Andy Ford, to discuss how Gravesend & Northfleet FC can work more closely with the press throughout next season. This will be followed by a press conference at which Aitken, Ford and other members of the Club will be available to answer your questions. Refreshments will be served.

[color:"red"] Bloody Hell, Andy really has gone Full-Time [/color]

I have been slated in the past for ridiculing Mr Aitkens efforts but give him some credit at least he is making an effort to get the press interested ( and no I am not going soft in my old age) but credit him for the effort let us just hope that it is more successful than his previous ventures like selling or not selling season tickets at matches?????