Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 13-December 17 )

• Photo
    hairbear

• Photo
    Ramschav

• Photo
    Hitby

Photo

Todays Game

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
22 replies to this topic

offline Mepis

Mepis
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
I may be just one of the few but i prefer Charlie Mitten in goal, takes his time and does not boot the ball upfield so ofton my team

Mitten
Shearer Porter Moore
Gledhill Protheroe McKimm Jackson Drury
Pinnock Essendoah

Subs: Wilkerson Skinner Saunders Sidbie Onyimni

offline smithyman

smithyman
  • Reserves
I think with the quality squad we have with strength in depth Andy has some selection problems which in a sense is no bad thing.

Not too many disagreements with the side above. Tough call for no.1 goal keeper. Porter and Moore looked good on Saturday and played well together and then Shearer comes on and has a really good game. I'd still like to find a place for Skins but at whose expense I don't know. And although Manny is probably a better player than Pinns, I still believe that our attack looks more effective when Roy and Pinns play together.

offline Glyndc

Glyndc
  • Onlooker
Delighted with the fact that having made lots of subs we looked as good throughout the game as at the start - just shows the depth we've been talking about all summer.

I'd go for
Wilko
Gledhill, Porter, Moore, Skinner
Drury, McKimm, Saunders, Jacko
Pinnock, Essandoh

Subs: Mitten, Shearer, Protheroe, Sidebe, Manny (Love the speed from those 2 when everyone else is cream crackered!)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus