Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 14-December 17 )

• Photo
    gracie

• Photo
    Fleet_nut

• Photo
    Howezy

Ratings

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
6 replies to this topic

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Some of Charles Websters ratings for the Canvey game were, IMO, baffling, also some of the comments I heard from one or two supporters really made me wonder whether we're all watching the same game. Come on Charles, Steve Mckimm MOM, are you sure you were paying attention

offline Richard C

Richard C
  • Reserves Coach
Its all a matter of opinion!

Macca had great game - BUT others were better as their pass completion would have exceeded Macca who didnt seem to hit another fleet player regularly! Saunders in my opinion was much better. Surey was better.

But i agree Macca played well....

MOM easily Porter.

offline Charles Webster

Charles Webster
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
Dear Guru

Care to reveal your true identity? You might like to know that the ratings attached to my match report for the Canvey Island game were the result of a democratic consensus formed by six Gravesend & Northfleet supporters(including myself) after the match.

You ask "are you sure you were paying attention". I was not only paying attention, and making notes, but so were others.
Are you sure you were paying attention?

offline Andrewc

Andrewc
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
Well said Charles.

offline jc

jc
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
  • Supports: Ebbsfleet United
Quote:
Richard C said:Macca had great game - BUT others were better as their pass completion would have exceeded Macca who didnt seem to hit another fleet player regularly!

So let's get this straight - Macca, a midfielder, displayed poor passing and yet still managed to have a 'great game'.

Hmmm...

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
There was no way Steve Mckimm was MOM, he played OK in his usual holding role, but created very little. There were a lot of outstanding performances in a game I thoroughly enjoyed. How you and your aides came to choose Steve ahead of the impressive Moore and and Porter to mention a couple is surprising to say the least. A couple of points in the report - there was no mention of Wilkersons fantastic save at the end, one of the best I've since for a long time, and Drury run and shot, helped on by Omoyimmi to slot home? Drurys run and cross was put in by Essendoh, Manny wasn't involved at all. All in all I thought it was an impressive display by the Fleet, and didn't think the marks reflected that. Anyway opinions are opinions and that's mine

offline Jimmy

Jimmy
  • First XI - Permanent
  • rank
Did you see the Morecambe game?
Maybe your opinion on the skipper will be somewhat different.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus