Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

• Photo
      19 Jun
    codpiece

RT @Coral: England's goals came from two corners with Harry Kane scoring in the box. When you remember you had Harry Kane taking the corne…

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 20-June 18 )

• Photo
    Uncle Urchin

• Photo
    Cookie

• Photo
    HT_Rob

• Photo
    andyrich

• Photo
    TruroFC_Rob

• Photo
    Rob@Halftime

• Photo
    Park Lane Towner

• Photo
    albiestar

New Ground

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
1 reply to this topic

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Well, I don't know what to say. Billericay Town now becomes Basildon Town, things won't be the same. If the team move to Basildon then they have lost me as a supporter, I am 15 years old and there is no way I can travel to Basildon, I feel perhaps the supporters are being forgotten here. There is no way I am suggesting the club should be held back, but it isn't going to progress with a tiny fan base. For a team to progress I understand that it is also usual to have a half decent team. Lets be honest, it is unlikely the club wil be going anywhere in the next 3-5 years, surely it would be better to wait for a better situated site. If the club got £12 million I am sure it wouldn't be too much of a problem buying the land on the other side of the road to the club, banging a stadium on there whilst developing the current to ground to whatever necessary. I think someone has been having far too many un-realistic dreams. Sorry, if this has gone a bit, just wanted to write how I feel. Dan Porter, aged 15

offline Simon BTFC

Simon BTFC
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
Hi Dan, don't know if you were at the forum last night, but one of the things mentioned was the possibility of laying on transportation from New Lodge to GPark - I'm certain that,given all the hard work gone into promoting the club to the younger fan base through TJs etc, the Club have no intention of forgetting the younger fans such as yourself who are unable to drive. Equally we won't be changing our name.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus